12 Days of Christmas: Day 12 - Santa Claus is coming to town!

Yipeee! Today is the last day of my Christmas nail art challenge!!

I've actually done this nail design a few days ago while brainstorming but I've kept it for Christmas Eve since it seems most appropriate! It is also the most elaborate design that I've attempted so far so I thought I should keep the best for the last :)

I give you... Santa's sleigh ride!


First, I must apologize for the faceless Santa. >< I didn't have a proper nude polish in my stash so I thought to skip the face by giving Santa a huge fluffy beard. But I guess it still looks a little strange with the hat hovering slightly above the beard. I sure hope Santa doesn't mind! ;p

This mani is done entirely with my trusty toothpick and sponge (for the tips and the moon) and boy did it take me a long time to do the little details! My neck was aching by the time I'm done! But I must say, I'm really glad with the way it turned out :D





Polishes used:
Orly - Goth (loveeeeee!)
Clatty - #92 (white)
O2 Skin - MK0220 (red)
Clatty - #296 (gold)

Soooo, what do you think of this mani? :D

With this, I've completed my 12-Day Christmas challenge!!
Seeing as I am a nail art noob, I didn't think I could have made it this far but I'm so glad I've stuck to it! I've really enjoyed myself in the process and I hope you've enjoyed this challenge as much as I did. It's especially heartwarming and encouraging to have new followers and receive lovely comments, likes (on tumblr) and hearts (on weheartit)! I really appreciate every single one of them - you're really what kept me going through this challenge!
Here's also a huge thank you to sweet Deborah from Love, Varnish, Chocolate and more for featuring us on her weekly bloglight! <3 Special thanks also goes to Sabbatha from Spooky Nails for her shout-out on twitter! Last but definitely not least, I'm also very grateful to Susan from The Subtle Shimmer and Meimei from Mei Mei's Signatures for their constant encouragement on twitter too! I'm blessed indeed to meet so many sweeties since I've started this blog. :)

Since it's Christmas eve today....
O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
Santa Claus is coming to town~~
Here's wishing everyone of you a very very MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

xoxo,
mich

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is amazing!!!! Such great job with th details. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your lovely comments! <3 Have a great Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories