Nail Ideas: French Manicure!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! Here's wishing all of you an awesome and prosperous year of the Snake in 2013!

I apologize for being away for a while because there was just soooo much to do before CNY! I had been busy with the Chinese New Year decorations, preparations for the reunion dinner annnnnnnddddd doing nails for my aunt, cousin, friend, mum and sis. It was really fun but quite tiring too. I guess I am just not cut out to be a manicurist. :P

In the end, after all the hustle and bustle, I decided to do a simple french manicure for myself:


First, I painted my nails with two coats of OPI My Very First Knockwurst and topped it with Seche Vite. After it has dried, I taped a French tip guide (for some reason I have a bunch of those) over each nail and painted the tips with a metallic/foil silver.

I must say I quite like how it turned out.
What do you think? Do you like french manicures?

xoxo,
mich

11 comments:

  1. love the nails! not a fan of french manis on myself though.
    恭喜发财! 万事如意,身体健康!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty dear :)

    independent fashion blog by she.is.the.one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy CNY, Mich! :) Hope you had a great one! I'm not too fond of french manicures, but it looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! A perfect muted bling mani. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie KnicksandnailsFebruary 12, 2013 at 8:00 AM

    I'm not normally a french mani kinda girl, but I really love this combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Kirsty! 祝你心想事成,新年行大运! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Cathy! I love the way you've described it <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories